A district manager’s job is not to be a substitute for poor performing managers. The supervision of multiple locations is often the biggest reason many businesses fail to expand. Yet the position has been relatively undefined in retail for decades. This is the definitive course on how to build a chain or district of highly accountable, high-performance retail stores. Learn the newest multi-store management systems and skills perfected by retail authority Harry J. Friedman. Find out why this workshop is routinely attended by retail’s most successful chains.
Workshop times: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (ends at 1:00 p.m. on final day)
- November 3-5, 2015 – Baltimore, MD – Hyatt Place, BWI
- Want your team to attend? Call for group pricing.
- Why your store managers will make or break you
- How holding your staff accountable for sales and service behaviors will increase sales
- Why setting performance baselines for each store is critical for success
- Developing strategic and tactical plans for your stores and how they differ
- Creating accurate store assessments that reveal the root causes of poor performance
- Why your stores’ most critical metrics are often overlooked
- How to staff your stores and prevent “panic” hiring
- Creating the “model store” – a template for all stores to follow
- Putting an end to nagging non-compliance problems
- Key indicators of a supervisor’s effectiveness
- How to stop putting out daily fires and start building better store managers
- Leadership skills that will empower and inspire your staff