Multiple Store Supervision Camp
Effectively Managing and Growing Multiple Store Operations
Retail's only district management seminar comes right to you in this compact 4-hour audio program for busy supervisors and executives.
Harry J. Friedman offers proven techniques for effectively managing multiple stores and increasing productivity, focusing on the new role of district managers and executives in growing multi-store chains.
Find out how to go from continually putting out daily fires to eliminating non-compliance and building better store managers.
Whether you want to preview the seminar before attending or just refresh and share all the great tips and techniques you learned at the event with the rest of your staff, order this essential program before you think of expanding and adding another store.
Learn Harry's proven strategies on.
- Anticipating staffing needs and setting manpower levels for each store
- Recognizing trends and why some stores fall behind the rest
- Diagnosing and improving your staff's sales statistics and behaviors
- Setting up a "model store" that is the standard for all stores to follow
- Getting managers to think for themselves instead of relying on you
- Developing leadership, building skills and inspiring success
Audio program on audio cassette or CD plus a comprehensive
253-page course manual. ..........$349
or Call 310-590-1248
Call for very special savings on the Complete Friedman Training Products Library
Prices and availability subject to change.
Shipping and handling charges are not included and will be calculated during checkout.
Shipping and handling charges will be higher for areas outside the continental U.S.
All training products listed on this site are available from The Friedman Group U.S. Please contact The Friedman Group in other countries directly for availability and pricing in areas outside of the continental U.S. and Canada.
The Friedman Group
Write: The Friedman Group
..........11065 Hauser Street
..........Lenexa, KS 66210
Back To Top